Thursday, April 19, 2012

spring haul



hey everyone,
Today i'm doing my first haul, but before i start i wanna say somthing, you might not know some stores because this is from dubai, let's start:

I am into denuim this season so i got this denuim jacket from zara, and what i like about this is that the top of the denuim jacket is light denuim and on the bottom is dark denuim.


Then i got this super pretty knit top from mango, and i have been wearing it recently.



Who hates coral pink crop tops?? :) I got this simple coral pink crop top that can be transformed to a spring otfit by adding accesories.





Speaking of bright colors i got this neon pink nail polish from sally hansen, this is the shade in frutti petutie.


Sandals are so in right know so i got two sandals, i'm a size 7 if you're wondering, but the first sandal

I got was this light brown ruffly sandal from aldo.


The second sandal i got was from steve madden, it is this neon pink woven material, and this was
comfi and in a good quality!! 


I needed some white jeans so I got some from zara and those have this little (A) on the pockets



last but not least, I got this brown belt with those pretty blue stone on it from stardivarius.







No comments:

Post a Comment